American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) equips companies of all sizes with the insights, tools, services and expertise they need to keep their travelers informed, focused and productive while on the road. With approximately 12,000 employees and operations in nearly 120 countries worldwide, American Express GBT empowers customers to take control of their travel programs, optimizing the return on their travel and meetings investments, while, more importantly, providing extraordinary traveler care.
We’re moving faster than ever and introducing new products, services, and strategies that will revolutionize the travel industry and bring greater value to our business customers. Our clients’ success expands our success, so we put our heart and soul into helping our clients achieve results that exceed all expectations. As the world’s largest travel management company, we are continuing to build alliances with key travel leaders and suppliers throughout the world, strengthening our position as a quality provider to companies of all sizes. Get ready to make impressions that will last.
To support our team we are currently looking for a (Partnership Manager Nordic Markets) / (Manager Supplier Optimization Nordic Markets) (m/f) in Sweden. Positioned at the intersection of commerce and travel, American Express Global Business Travel offers its customers a comprehensive network, service dependability, and deep insight to help move people and businesses forward. American Express Global Business Travel provides leading travel solutions, integrated consulting services, proprietary research, and end-to-end meetings and events capabilities. These innovative offerings enable customers to optimize the return on their travel and meetings investments. American Express Global Business Travel is part of one of the world’s largest travel agency networks with locations in 139 countries worldwide.
Learn more at www.americanexpress.com/businesstravel.
This position in Global Business Travel (GBT) / Global Supplier Relations presents an exciting opportunity to drive strategy and revenue growth across key Airline, Hotel and Car suppliers in EMEA. Global Supplier Relations (GSR) is a strategic component of the business model and value proposition for GBT, contributing significantly to revenue generation, profitability and customer value. This Manager will lead execution of key supplier partnerships and projects in the Nordic region (Sweden, Denmark and Norway) and on an EMEA / global level.
· Manage key supplier relationships to help execute initiatives that strengthen our travel intermediary position, improve our customer value proposition and increase our profit margin
· Continuous tracking of key partner performance & revenue growth opportunity identification through thorough MI/BI intelligence, results auditing and ad-hoc analyses working in collaboration with Revenue Management teams to ensure optimum shareholder returns and customer value
· Manage cross functional revenue driving projects in market, regionally or globally.
· Manage Nordic supplier activity-toolkit and key contact network at both operational as management level
· Share KPI performance and required support at GBT business partners like Global Service Delivery, Client Management, Consulting Services and the market management teams.
· Work effectively to engage key supplier partners with our Client Management, Service Delivery and Consulting Services teams to develop new business opportunities
· Grow our key supplier performance through creative campaign execution, driving significant premium compensation for the unique value our Travel Network delivers to these supplier partners
· Educate and sell to key suppliers all available Media products/tools to enhance supplier advertising to internal/external customer audience.
· Manage Point-Of-Sale strategy and implementation for key supplier partners across the market
· Building and enhancing other internal partnerships across GBT to ensure that GSR and GBT achieve business goals and objectives
· Strong relationship management skills, a team player and ability to collaborate, communicate and influence across teams in multiple markets and different management levels within GBT
· Strong data analytic capabilities and in depth knowledge of Airline, Hotel and Car data
· Attention to detail and the ability to handle several activities in parallel, strong time management skills
· Strong Excel skills and extensive analytical experience in analysing data
· Excellent English oral and written communication skills
· Proven track record in developing & executing partner marketing & communication campaigns
· An innovative mindset and always on the lookout to win and improve the way we do business
· Strategic thinker with the ability to spot trends, used to combine thought leadership as well as execution to manage partnerships across multiple markets and drive win-win solutions for both GBT and partners
Self-supporting, but with strong initiative and desire to make impact and willingness to take ownership, needs to work well with ambiguity and is able to differentiate partner support
Publicerat den: 26 januari 2018, 13:14