AirPlus International is an international provider of innovative solutions for corporate travel payment. About 1,200 employees support our more than 46,500 corporate customers worldwide. Our long-time experience make us a competent and reliable partner in all matters relating to Business Travel Management. This makes us market leader in Germany. Our continuous success is founded on the knowledge, professionalism and outstanding engagement of our employees. They are the ones that keep up and promote our high standards. This is why evolvement and further development of our employees is so important to us.
Identification and development of opportunities in assigned territory and establishment of business with prospective customers, understanding of the customer organization and the players within it. The Sales Manager is responsible for starting an effective working relationship with new customers providing qualified service to AirPlus prospects in a manner that supports the Company’s overall strategy and mission. Collaboration with product management and sales related teams within the organization as well as responsibility for coordinating customer projects and updating the AirPlus customer relationship tool are part of this position.
• Identify and maximize new business opportunities within the Nordics markets and establish new business with prospective clients by achieving the targets and increase revenue
• Participate in the development of an effective market exploitation strategy for the Nordic countries
• Develop a sound understanding of the customer and the key players within the customer organisation.
• Manage the relationship with Travel Management companies and other suppliers, partners who provide Business Travels services to common Corporate customers, to develop and maintain the necessary cooperation needed and generate leads
• Cold calling prospects and driving the future pipeline of new business potential
• Work closely together with international colleagues to implement international prospective customer
• Collaborate with the Product Management and Customer Service teams, keeping them informed on the pertinent facts and needs of various customer
• Attend sales meetings and maintain up to date records on all sales activity
• Conduct sales presentations, client webinars, demos and training on the product platform during the sales process; educate agency partners on AirPlus products and solutions; and represent the Company at industry events
• Be responsible for solving ad-hoc and ongoing commercial issues
• A minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience with a proven track record in new business sales within a target-driven environment
• Live business network in the Nordics
• Sound knowledge and understanding of the corporate card and/or business travel industry would be an advantage
• Experience and market knowledge of the Nordic market other Nordics and Baltics country would be an advantage
• Sales driven personality with an entrepreneurial drive to succeed in a highly results driven environment
• Ability to identify and develop new and creative channels for revenue generation and obtaining new business
• Confident and articulate communicator both verbally and in writing
• Excellent networking and interpersonal skills and the ability to build trusted and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
• Persuasive and influential by nature, a highly effective negotiator able to ‘think on their feet’ and demonstrate diplomacy and tact
• High level of Corporate awareness and a commitment to supporting cross-divisional activities
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to successfully interact with employees and internal/external partners to solve problems and achieve goals
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to work effectively within time constraints to meet deadlines and achieve results
• Ability to work on own initiative, prioritize work and handle pressure
• Ability to present with confidence and credibility, using a variety of styles and media tailored and adapted to the specific needs of the audience
• High level of cultural awareness and sensitivity, ability to engage with a culturally diverse population
• Seeks to continually develop own knowledge and skills and participates in development opportunities above and beyond required training
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
• Excellent computer skills including experience of using Sales Force & CRM software tools
• Fluency in English and Swedish language (verbal & written) essential. Flueny in Norwegian language would be an asset.
• Driving Licence
Flexible working times, flat hierarchies and varied work on innovative projects create an ideal environment for your personal success. Our made-to-measure further education and training options offer an excellent development possibility for your career.
Do you accept the challenge?
Then send your complete documentation, specifying your availability and your salary expectations or to Karin Michel (email@example.com).
Publicerat den: 05 september 2017, 15:19