Secret Escapes söker Sales Manager Package Holidays
“Inspiring the world to escape” this is the mission of Secret Escapes. With more than 30 million members worldwide, an exclusive selection of amazing new offers launching every week, Secret Escapes is one of the most sought-after luxury travel clubs.
On our website, you can find amazing offers, ranging from design hotels in Berlin to luxurious Iceland tours, or exotic cruises and holidays at the most beautiful places in the world. Our more than 500 employees, on three continents work together to offer the most exclusive deals for our members.
To further accelerate our international expansion, we are searching for Sales Manager (m/f) for our Packages Team in Stockholm.
The Sales Manager Package Holidays is responsible to acquire new deals with tour operators in Scandinavia, especially Sweden. With a broad network to tour operators and background in the travel industry, this person will build up and extend our business in Scandinavia to ensure that we can offer our members exclusive package deals for this region.
- Development and maintenance of business relationships with tour operators and travel agencies
- Identifying a pipeline of sales that offer a constant diversity of product e.g. from high class package tours to luxury cruising and event travel
- Negotiating high discounts off travel products directly with the supplier themselves
- Customer liaison and support of the tour operators from the first contact
- Manage all elements of the contracting process from target identification and initial contact right through to pricing, contract agreement and allocation to the published offer on the homepage
What we expect from you:
- Commercial education in Tourism e.g. a training as a travel agent or completed studies in the field of tourism management
- 3+ years proven track record of B2B tour operator, travel agency or airline experience.
- Existing contacts to package suppliers/tour operators in Scandinavia
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills – previous flash sale experience a bonus
- Very good numerical skills – analyze reports, work with net rates and master Microsoft Excel
- Boundless energy and commitment to your work and an entrepreneurial ‘can do’ approach to busines
What you can expect:
- A highly motivated international team
- Flat hierarchies, quick decision making and lots of room to make an impact
- The dynamism and innovativeness of a ambitiously growing online company
- True team spirit, high ambitions and fun at the workplace
- Your chance to make an impact in building a leading brandin the tourism industry
- Based at a nice office location in central Stockholm
If you’re ambitious, excel at what you do and you want to help us add a few more impressive things to our list of achievements, then we’d love to hear from you, via http://careersnordics.secretescapes.com/job/?job_id=696851!
Publicerat den: 14 juni 2017, 15:42