Specialist Tour Coordinator / Project Coordinator to Kuoni Tumlare
At Kuoni Tumlare, we create truly inspiring travel experiences that go beyond expectations. Proudly part of the JTB Corporation, we curate and deliver group travel, meetings, incentives, congresses and events.
Trading under the brands JTB, Kuoni Global Travel Services, Tumlare Destination Management, Kuoni Destination Management, Kuoni Congress and Conference & Touring, our 3,000 plus team members are located across 34 countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Americas.
You will project manage the full life cycle and deliver a first-class handling of all Specialist Tours including MICE, Technical Visits and direct sales associated with destination Sweden. You will be expected to have a strong focus on revenue, customer satisfaction and high quality.
You will work from our destination office in Stockholm Sweden, communicating with our worldwide offices and suppliers via email, telephone and the internal reservations system.
The role will report into the Destination Manager for Sweden & Denmark.
- Project management end to end (including quotation support & optimization)
- Manage and operate specialist tours, including itinerary and revenue checks
- Join and lead Inspections & Client meetings, Upselling extra services and products
- Technical visit request handling, and building/maintaining internal database of projects and contacts
- Onsite support for key MICE groups, upselling extra services & products
- Source high end/nice products
- Handle direct business end-to-end, including pricing and margin control
- Process and confirm critical services efficiently and accurately, paying attention to any special requirements of the clients
- Provide active and ongoing support and knowledge transfer to hubs and the Kuoni Tumlare sales organization
- Investigate and resolve service complaints
- Deliver on teams agreed SLA’s
- Pre/Post season analysis and recommendations
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE, YOU SHOULD HAVE
- A commercially mindset and be Sales driven
- Computer Literacy – experience working with Microsoft office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Proven ability to build strong customer and supplier relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to details, to ensure thoroughness and accuracy at all times
- Entrepreneurial and a creative approach
- Good oral and written communication skills including fluency in Swedish and English
- Destination travel expertise
Please send application along with CV to: Halla Pálsdottir Destination Manager Sweden & Denmark. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publicerat den: 03 februari 2020, 18:24